SERIES G® MOLDED CASE CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Eaton's electrical business, under the Cutler-Hammer brand, offers the widest variety of molded case circuit breakers available today.
The new Series G® Circuit Breakers
The fist true world-class circuit breaker family. Line features:
- Average 35% size reduction
- Less installation time
- The best contact design in circuit breaker industry
- Common field-installable internal accessories
- Advanced trip unit functionality that eliminates the need for rating plugs.
- Meet the requirements of UL, CSA, IEC, CCC and CE, allowing the OEM to standardize on a design that meets the needs of their global customer base.
- Metric or Imperial threaded terminals available
Eaton Cutler-Hammer® brand Series G® molded case circuit breakers significantly outperform the calculations listed in The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) standard 1584-2002, Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations.
- Machine Tool Control Panels and Motor Control Centers
- Panelboards. As both main and branch circuit protection devices
- Feeder Pillars. In distribution systems to provide mainand branch circuit protection.
- Switchgear. In distribution systems to provide circuit protection up to 2500 amperes (RG-Frame)
- Bus Bar Trunking Tap-Offs
- Enclosed Circuit Breaker Disconnects Completely assembled in enclosures to meet specific customer requirements.