SERIES C® MOLDED CASE CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Eaton's electrical business, under the Cutler-Hammer brand, offers the widest variety of molded case circuit breakers available today.
The Series C® Circuit Breakers
The Series C® family ranges from 15 -2500 amperes, and includes thermal-magnetic breakers, electronic trip breakers, molded case switches, motor circuit protectors, and specially designed breakers for Engine Generator, DC and mining applications.
Eaton Cutler-Hammer® brand Series C® molded case circuit breakers significantly outperform the calculations listed in The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) standard 1584-2002, Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations.
- Machine Tool Control Panels and Motor Control Centers
- Panelboards. As both main and branch circuit protection devices
- Feeder Pillars. In distribution systems to provide mainand branch circuit protection.
- Switchgear. In distribution systems to provide circuit protection up to 2500 amperes (RG-Frame)
- Bus Bar Trunking Tap-Offs
- Enclosed Circuit Breaker Disconnects Completely assembled in enclosures to meet specific customer requirements.